Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this is my blog about clothesBut let me clarify that I am NOT a fashion expert. Fashion police would probably arrest me if they see me in some of the occasions where I failed to dress to impress. But that does not mean that I don’t appreciate them, especially the ones created for the outdoors. I have a fair share of vain friends who have taught me a thing or two about clothes. Some have become my big favorites, influencing me to order online or visit their shop the moment I learn that they just launch their new line. Some of the ones I love are Puma, S. Oliver, Buffalo, and Addidas, clothes that I can wear whenever I travel, especially when I get into an adventure on a rugged terrain or a busy afternoon exploration in a city.
- A Guide To Wearing Men’s T-Shirts
- Your Complete Guide to Wearing a Trenchcoat
- How To Style Your Summer Shirt And Stand Out From The Crowd
- Understanding The Difference Between A Suit and a Tuxedo
- How To Choose The Perfect Scarf
- How To Pull Off The Athleisure Trend
- How To Wear Corduroy In Six Ways
- How to Pull Off Wearing Ripped Jeans
- Hello world!
- How You Can Pull Off Military Style Fashion
- All You Need To Know About The Different Kinds of Suits
- Tips for Choosing the Right Hat Style and Fit for Men
- 7 Ways To Wear The Suit And Stand Out In the Crowd
- Do’s and Don’ts Of Wardrobe For Skinny Men
- 4 Rules for Men When Wearing Jewelry
- How To Make A Cheap Suit Look Expensive
- How Big Guys Can Wear Skinny Jeans
- Tips on How To Pull Off 80’s Fashion In Modern Times
- How to Wear Cufflinks Like a Gentleman
- Top 10 Ways You Can Incorporate European Fashion