For most men, the hair can be a fashion statement. Some become trendsetters because of their hairstyle. However, hair maintenance can become an issue. Some even...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this is my blog about clothesBut let me clarify that I am NOT a fashion expert. Fashion police would probably arrest me if they see me in some of the occasions where I failed to dress to impress. But that does not mean that I don’t appreciate them, especially the ones created for the outdoors. I have a fair share of vain friends who have taught me a thing or two about clothes. Some have become my big favorites, influencing me to order online or visit their shop the moment I learn that they just launch their new line. Some of the ones I love are Puma, S. Oliver, Buffalo, and Addidas, clothes that I can wear whenever I travel, especially when I get into an adventure on a rugged terrain or a busy afternoon exploration in a city.
- What’s the Right Length for Men’s Jeans?
- A Guide To Wearing Men’s T-Shirts
- A Man’s Guide To Choosing Belts Like A Pro
- 5 Coats that Will Never Go Out of Style
- A Look At The Biggest Trends In Men’s Fashion 2018
- Wearing The Right Wardrobe For The Right Occasion
- The Ultimate Guide to Men’s Winter Hats
- Choosing The Right Watch For Your Suit
- How To Dress Androgynously For Men
- A Look At Some Low-Maintenance Hairstyles
- Most Unforgiveable Fashion Mistakes Committed By Men
- Tips On How To Dress Up For Your Shape
- Getting To Know The Different Kinds of Wingtip Shoes
- All You Need To Know About The Oxford Shoes
- A Guide To Choosing the Right Undershirt
- 5 Men’s French Clothing Brands You Should Know
- How European Men Boost Their Fashion By Wearing A Scarf
- 10 Must-Pack Items For Your European Winter Trip
- How to Choose the Right Dress Socks
- Spice Up Your European Look With These Types of Hats